Friday, September 16, 2011

Moving...again.

Today was my last day at the Utah Shakespeare Festival's 50th Anniversary season! (It's the 50th, yay!). What's next? I move back to Provo tomorrow, which means I get to pack and clean AGAIN. There are two solutions to not having to pack all the time and not having cleaning checks-->1. Find an apartment and stay put for a long time. This most likely will not work that well because I want to be back here in about 8 months but need jobs before I come back here. No more staying in an apartment for a whole school year. Theatre gypsies don't get to stay put. 2. Go on tour, this way I don't even get to unpack and am in a new locale every other day so I don't even need to worry about having a place to live. USF has a tour that would keep me busy from January to May, then I could be here in Cedar through December if I stitched and dressed all of next seasons. What shall I do? I don't know.

For now I'm overhiring at BYU for a couple of weeks. I'm sending my resume to Oregon and San Diego and Salt Lake and whatever else comes up. If all else fails I think I'll move to Salt Lake and try and get a stitching or patterning job at a bridal place, or just a job.

So that's what I've been up to for all of you who have no idea what's happened to me.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

If you are going to end up just doing bridal, stay in Provo, don't go all the way to SLC.

What about graduate school?

Whitney said...

Shelby, what has happened to you!?!?!?!?! I'm soooo worried! OK, I'm not. We got to Skype, and Penelope loved it!

Unknown said...

Very nice post and the information is very useful to understand the concept. Thanks and keep sharing post like this. I also want you to visit the site Hotmail contact number